Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Pinterested.

So here's another Pinterest attempt I'm embarking on...

I'm no where near finished with this one, I really haven't even started. I just want to share with
you guys the beginning stages of this project.

I'm not a crafty girl. My sister and my mom got bit by the craft bug, and by the time it got to me it had had enough. Now I love crafts don't get me wrong. I'm just not that good at them.The craft bug left when I was born and the lazy bug decided to step in and bite me.

When I do attempt things on Pinterest it's usually recipes. Because nothing cures my laziness more than knowing that food awaits me if I finish a task.

But enough of that, I'm starting to ramble.

My husband and I have been married for a year, well it will be a year in September 30th.
Since the theme for one year of marriage is paper, and I want to celebrate the many adventures we've had and will have together, I came up with the perfect gift.

             I've seen this floating around Pinterest for a while and I thought it was perfect for me to make for J.

I can't wait to work on it, I've already started collecting tickets.



1 comment: