Friday, September 21, 2012

Win with K-Mart Layaway!

This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Kmart for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine.

 

 

Kmart_Logo_B&W.jpg (3 documents, 3 total pages)I don't know about you, but my husband and I love layaway. It's such a great option to get the item you want but with payments and timing that's more convienent for you. I can't tell you how many items I wish I had put on layaway at Target. I always see something I want and when I go back with the money, they no longer have it.

K-Mart always advertises their free layaway option around Christmas time. Have you seen the recent commercial for it? The one where the lady proclaims herself as the Queen of Layaway? I love it! 

I wish we had a K-Mart near us. Not only do they offer holiday layaway, but they are also haveing  Kmart's Big Layaway Giveaway.  Every week, one customer at each store will have his or her remaining layaway balance paid off! 

That right there make K-Mart the perfect place to get your holiday gifts! Just look at it compared to other store's layways.

Kmart Free Layaway Grid 09_12.jpg

How exciting is that?!

I have so many things I've seen on the K-Mart website that I would put on layaway!

Like this vacuum. We really need a new one, but the money's not all there yet for it.

 I also like this hairdryer. I need a really nice one and this one is perfect!

So check out K-Mart layway and you could win big today!

Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments:

Post a Comment