Saturday, March 1, 2014

Accomplished in February.

I didn't do one for January, but starting now I'll do one of these
every month.
 
Here's what I accomplished this February:
 
 
I decided I wanted to pursue a career in social work.
 

 
Next year, I'll be starting college (again) and pursuing my degree.
I want to work in hospice specializing in children.
 I think spending time with my nephew has convinced me that I want to make a difference and working with children means a lot to me.
I finally tried one of my 1000+ pins on Pinterest.
 
 
The cookies 'n cream brownies I posted about last week.
My first pinterest attempt that hasn't been a complete fail.
 
I completed my Random Act of Kindness for the month and left a $16 tip on a $15 dollar bill.
 
 
 I don't actually have a picture of the act of kindness, but I thought a random, and slightly creepy picture of me out to eat would suffice. I cannot offer an explanation as to why I'm making that face.
I have no idea what was going on.
 
Yea, I really didn't accomplish that much this month, hopefully I get my ass into gear this year to
get more done.
 
Mel.
 


1 comment:

  1. Hahaha I love that you said you FINALLY attempted one of your 1000+ pins on pinterest! I am EXACTLY the same... pinterest is all about procrastination! hehe

    Great post and new follower - good luck with you accomplishments for March! xx

    www.bohemianmuses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete