Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Finding Inspiration.

 
I've never been a steady blogger, but I do enjoy it.
That's why even when I've gone months without posting, I've
never deleted this blog.
Just hoped I'd find the inspiration to blog again.
 
It's not quite here yet.
Being 8 months pregnant, I've been so exhausted.
The want is there, the drive is not.
 
 
I really hope when my little girl arrives I'll see
the inspiration in everything and have that need to blog.
I am so excited about what that little girl is going to bring to my world & I cannot
wait to share it.
 
In my life I have been a child, a bratty teenager, a careless college student,
a newlywed, and now I get to start this amazing journey as a mom.  

1 comment:

  1. Keeping motivated is tough, I have to imagine even tougher when pregnant, but you'll have something super cool to look back on one day! Good luck in your last days of pregnancy and CONGRATS!

    Miche from Buttons and Birdcages

    ReplyDelete