Sunday, September 21, 2014

Introductions.

 
 
 
Hi!
Welcome to my little corner of the universe.
I'm starting this blog up again because I've missed it.
It's my little outlet of creativity and I plan to do some amazing things with it
this time. I've never really been good at blogging because
I didn't really have a voice or knew what it was I wanted to
give or gain from it. But now at 25, I think I know myself well enough to try again.
 
I'm Melanie.

I'm a born and raised Louisiana Cajun girl living in TN.
 
I live with my husband Johnny, and our dog Blue.
 
I manage a furniture store, but I hope to one day be a social worker.
And my dream would be for in 5 years my husband and I to move back
to Louisiana, because I am a little homesick.


And this is my blog!

Thanks for stopping by.
Melanie

1 comment: