I cannot believe that September is almost coming to an end!
Where is the time flying?
I feel like there was so much I wanted to accomplish this year, and
while I certainly didn't do all of it, I accomplished so much and I still have a few months to go.
Here are my plans for October.
1. Reduce my credit card debt by half. While I don't owe a lot on my credit cards,
I owe a little more than I would like to. I really need to start making payments on it
every week to be where I need to be on it.
2. Watch more movies! I just got Netflix, and I've been trying to catch up on my movie watching.
I saw Silver Linings Playbook last night and it was so awesome. Where has Netflix been all my life?
These three are next on my list:
3. Workout 2x a week. Let's face it. I'm lazy. I'm my happiest self when I am sitting on my couch with Netflix, my dog, and a bag of chips. And right now while I'm 25, I don't really notice the consequences, but when I'm older I know I will regret it. That's why I need to start getting in shape now. Unfortunately workouts rarely happen with me.
4. Repaint the front bathroom. Recently my husband decided that he wanted to paint the guest bathroom a dark grey. It's way too dark. Why would you choose such a dark color for a room without windows? I don't know, but this is what happens when he has a whole day off while I'm stuck at work. He also didn't buy enough paint, so we have some bits of white peeking through and it's giving me an anxiety attack every time I'm in the bathroom.
5. Find a left handed person to teach me some chords on the guitar. I really want to learn to play, but you have no idea how hard it is to find someone to teach me! Everyone I know is right-handed and having them try is to show me is just painful. For some reason I can't get it.
And those are my goals.
Hello October, Goodbye September!