Monday, September 22, 2014

New York, New York.

 
 
Since Summer is over, and I didn't get to go on a vacation,
I will have to reminisce on a vacation my husband and I were blessed to
take last year.
 
I enter to win contests all the time in the hopes of winning.
Well, last year I won a trip to New York to see the Giants/Packers play.
Everything was paid for, the hosts of the contest put us up in an amazing hotel
in Times Square, and paid for a town car to take us to and from the game.
 
I got sick on our last day so we didn't get to see everything we wanted to, but
we walked Times Square, and Fifth Avenue, did a lot of shopping and went to Ripleys Believe it or Not.
 
Here are some of my favorite photos of the trip:
 
 

 

 

From top left: Me at Ripleys, Pizza at Pax, Johnny ay FAO Schwarz, View from our awesome seats at the game, Our seat neighbors were nice enough to take a picture of us, Ice Skating at Bryant Park.

I can't wait to one day visit again, we were only there for 2 and a half days and we had so much more we
wanted to do and see!
Any suggestions for our next trip to NYC?
 




1 comment:

  1. I was just in NYC on Saturday! I hosted a blogger picnic in Central Park. Let me know if you're ever interested in meeting any NY/NJ bloggers I can try to rally the ladies to host a meet up :)

    www.jerseygirltexanheart.com

    ReplyDelete